Friday, September 11, 2009

More on Credit Cards

Credit cards have been in the news for the past two weeks. CNN Money has a recent article that credit card satisfaction has hit a new low. I have blogged about my recent frustrations with credit card companies closing my inactive card without notice and lowering my credit on an underused card.

Because of the risks associated with debit cards, I see myself continuing to use credit cards for the foreseeable. For tips and strategies on how I use my credit cards, see: Credit Cards & Frugal Living and Careful Use of Credit Cards (My Frugal Living Tip #2).

On the one hand, if you want to swear off credit cards, you might find Walletpop's 6 ways to destroy a credit card securely very handy.

But if on the other hand, you want to continue using your credit cards, American Public Media's Marketplace (which I listen to daily on my commute home) has its list of 10 purchases not to put on credit cards.

See my other blog postings on credit cards.

No comments: