Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Penny Saved Is A Penny Gained #03

Today's round-up of my favorite money saving tips (continued):
  1. I avoid ATM fees by always keeping track of my cash balance and withdraw money fee-free from the ATM of my own bank before I run out of cash.

  2. I watch movies and catch up on my TV series on Hulu and Boxee instead of shelling out money for cinema tickets, Netflick, Red Box, Blockbuster or my local cable company.

  3. I brownbag my own lunch instead of eating out during lunch time at work.

  4. I fill my own reusable water bottle with filtered tap water (I use Brita filters) from home instead of buying expensive bottled water.

  5. Instead of buying ready-to-eat salads, I make my own salad by buying bulk vegetables and cleaning them myself.
Read my other blog entries in A Penny Saved Is A Penny Gained Series.

No comments: