Friday, July 3, 2009

Tips On Finding A Comfortable Coach Seat Without Upgrading

It's high season for summer travel and airlines are enticing would be travelers with all sorts of fare sales to fill empty seats. I have previously blogged about "saving money on your summer air travel."

It is one thing to save money by finding the cheapest air tickets, it is quite another thing to find a comfortable coach seat without paying extra or upgrading, in view of the fact that airlines are shrinking legroom to squeeze more seats into planes.

I swear by www.seatguru.com to help me figure out which seats are the most comfortable (e.g., lots of legroom). After finding the seats I want, it's time to figure out how to book those seats. In order to do just that, I have learned a great deal from the following resources:
See also my previous blog postings:

No comments: