Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Penny Saved Is A Penny Gained #02

Today's round-up of my favorite money saving tips (continued):
  1. I always live within my means, buying only what I can afford.

  2. I always pay off the balance on all my credit cards in full at the end of each monthly billing cycle.

  3. I believe in saving diligently to pay for all my expenses instead of charging the expenses to my credit cards and being saddled with high interest for my poor planning.

  4. To assist me in figuring out how much I need to save to manage my cash flow, I keep a strict budget and plan all my expenses.

  5. I keep an emergency fund in case I should lose my job. At present, I have saved up enough to cover 8 months of unemployment. My goal is to save up enough money to cover 12 months of unemployment.
Read my other blog entries in A Penny Saved Is A Penny Gained Series.

No comments: