Monday, April 20, 2009

Honda Insight Launch

I received a mailing from my local Honda dealer to an invitation only launch of the new Honda Insight hybrid this Wednesday evening (Apr 22). Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, since I have another appointment at that time. Moreover, as an early adopter who bought one of the earlier Honda Fit to arrive in the U.S. 3 years ago (April 2006), I am still ecstatic by my Honda Fit, which is a frugal yet chic/sporty car. When I have the time, I'll blog about my experiences after having this car for 3 years now. Anyway, for those interested in the new Honda Insight hybrid, here are links to information to satisfy your curiosity:
Other Useful Information from Honda's Official Media Kit:
I'd be interested in any comments/feedback from any early adopter who has bought a production model of the Insight.

No comments: