Saturday, April 11, 2009

Update: American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)

I am happy to report that I received a check for $4.00 from American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) this afternoon for a survey that I recently completed For my review/opinion on paid survey, please see my earlier blog posting. While it is true that no one has ever gotten rich from doing paid surveys, it is a useful way of earning a few dollars here and there when you're taking a break and have some time to spare. My ground rules are as follows:
  • I don't do paid surveys for online draws no matter how attractive the prize may be. My time is valuable and I want to be compensated for giving up my time to complete the surveys.

  • The only unpaid surveys that I do are screener surveys that gather demographic data as a prequalification to paid surveys.

  • At this moment, the only paid surveys that I do are Pinecone Research, American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) and SurveySavvy.com.

No comments: